Friday, October 31, 2014

Still Waiting

As mentioned in the previous post my next step is a biopsy. After all the issues we had with my partner Kim's prior medical issues, we decided not to deal with the struggle of trying to find good doctors in this area and are going to the Moffitt Cancer Center is Tampa. The appointment is this coming Monday, November 3rd. We've had to wait I little longer to get answers, but we feel we will be in much better hands.

I have been feeling pretty well overall, but continue to have wondering sharp pains associated with my breathing. Yesterday was the first day I woke without them and made it through half the day without any, but then it started up in my right side around 1:00. It feels like a stitch in your side when you run, but much worse and intensifies when I need to take a deep or quick breath which, if you have ever gone through anything similar, is so much more often than you realize in a day. 

It is hard not being able to take deep breaths because it causes pain which in turn makes you feel like you need to cough or yawn just to get some air which causes pain. It is getting better everyday and I can't wait to just be able to breath normally and feel like I am standing up straight.

To top it all off, I started my period yesterday and am feeling a little bipolar. The Gerson diet I am on is very restricted in terms of what foods I can eat and I cried just a little because I am sick of oatmeal and just wanted an egg and piece of bacon for breakfast. The next minute I was laughing because the juicer sprayed juice everywhere, which could have gone the other direction and caused me to get pissed. So it should be an interesting day. Watch out trick-or-treaters I could be much scarier than any costume out there tonight.

No comments: