Monday, April 13, 2015

Warm feelings

On Friday I had to get my CT scan to check my progress. Now if you've never had a CT scan with Iodine, then you are truly missing out. It goes in through IV so no nasty tasting cocktails. As soon as they inject it, you begin to get the taste of iodine in your mouth and within moments you get a lovely warm feeling all over your body, but that's not even the good part. Several seconds later you are swiftly taken back to your early childhood, when a sensation comes over you....what?....did I just?....no....did I....just....wet....myself?

Hahaha. Okay, they warn you first, but you still wonder for a minute.. Now this is my 5th CT scan and well, I have to be honest, at this point it's kinda fun. I know, I know, but don't judge me.

I will provide a full update about the results, but I have already seen the report from the radiologist. Everything is still shrinking and looking good. So I meet with the Oncologist and we will see what the game plan is from here.

No comments: